Mas Salud Health Insurance
The solution for foreigners residents in Spain
All of your policy documents available in your language
A policy that you can personalise with additional coverages:
With an offer of a wide range of add-ons. With them, you can build your own policy, selecting those that best suit your needs.
Cover included in Más Salud Health Plan
THE SOLUTION FOR FOREIGNERS RESIDENT IN SPAIN
ALL OF YOUR POLICY DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE IN YOUR LANGUAGE
Más Salud Health Plan is a comprehensive healthcare policy of the highest quality and providing access to the entire medical assistance team of the spanish leading private medical company.. It’s designed to cover all your needs in Spain. It has three product options, to enable you to choose the cover that best meets your needs:
- Más Salud Health Plan is a product involving no co-payments, for customers who prefer not to make any extra payments for using the policy.
- Más Salud Plus Health Plan has a progressive co-payment structure, where you pay nothing for the first six services.
- Más Salud Óptima Health Plan has the most affordable premium and a slightly higher co-payment structure.
Cover included in Más Salud Health Plan
- Primary Care General medicine, paediatrics, nursing assistance, emergency services…
- Access to all specialities without restrictions Cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, orthopaedic traumatology, gynaecology, ophthalmology, oncology, psychiatry…
- Diagnostic tests Clinical tests, ultrasound scans, x-rays, MRI scans, endoscopies, scanning…
- Therapeutic methods Rehabilitation sessions, oncological treatments, respiratory therapies, speech-language therapy sessions, lithotripsy, radiotherapy…
- Surgical operations with or without a stay in hospital.
- Dental Cover Dental 21 is included in the product and provides access to all the clinics and dentists in our dental network, with 30 services included in the cover and discounts of up to 21% on all other treatments.
Services included in Más Salud Health Plan
- Second medical opinion By Sanitas from world-renowned specialists.
- Sanitas 24 hours Helpline for emergencies and medical advice.
- Sanitas Welcome 24-hour helpline to speed up procedures.
- Sanitas Responde Telephone and online platform staffed by medical professionals with general advice programmes.
- Online services (arranging appointments, downloading test results, requesting refunds, arranging medical authorisation, etc.) through your private online area
|Outpatient surgical operations||3 months|
|High-tech diagnostic tests||6 months|
|Childbirth or Caesarean||8 months|
|The following complex therapeutic methods: interventional cardiology, haemodynamics, interventional radiology, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and lithotripsy.||10 months|
|Tubal ligation and vasectomy||10 months|
|Hospitalisation and non-outpatient system surgical operations.||10 months|
Maximum age at inception dateThe maximum age for purchasing this product is 75 years old.
Cover age limitThere is no cover age limit.
DiscountsDiscount due to payment method 4% annually
Co-paymentsThis is the additional amount that you must pay to use certain services. We provide details of these amounts in each of the services below:
|Sanitas Más Salud Plus|
|From 0 to 6 services||0 €|
|Fro 7 to 10 services||4 €|
|From 11 to 15 services||7 €|
|Over 15 services||10 €|
|Single co-payment in services requiring a high number of uses*: €12 *Physiotherapy (10 sessions), ventilotherapy (15 sessions), oxygen therapy (30 days for BPAP and CPAP and 15 days for aerosol) and childbirth classes.|
|Sanitas Más Salud Óptima|
|From 0 to 3 services||4 €|
|From 4 to 10 services||7 €|
|From 11 to 15 services||10 €|
|Over 15 services||15 €|
|Other services outside this structure:|
|Complex diagnostic tests:||12 €|
|Complex therapeutic methods:||12 €|
|High frequency of use pack:||20 €|
You can personalise your policy with additional coverages:
We offer a wide range of add-ons. With them, you can build your own policy, selecting those that best suit your needs.
- Pharmacy cover to obtain your medication at half price.
- Optical cover to help you with the cost of your optical material: prescription glasses and prescription contact lenses.
- Traffic and Labour Accidents to have the best medical care included in your cover in the event of this type of contingency.
- Hospital compensation: If a stay in hospital is required, we will provide compensation for each day the insured person is hospitalised.
- Repatriation guarantee transfer of the insured and a companion to the country of origin in case of death of the insured.
- Reimbursement add-on: Free choice of specialist and medical centre with the option to set a cap of €150,000 or €300,000 for your trips abroad.
10% discount for 4 or more insured
Get your personal quote
Mari Carmen Pinto
Very easy process of getting a Private Health Insurance in Spain. Application form and documentation can be provided in english.
The prices of the Health Insurance vary depending on the age. We offer fully coverage from 0 – 75 years and basic plans with no age limit.
Just provide us with the ages of those who need cover and we will send you a no-binding quotation to your email address.
Best health insurance options for expats or international residents that are retired, working or studying in Spain.
The site BestHealthInsuranceSpain.com belongs to the official agent #20872 based in Torremolinos (Málaga).
We are leading the way in making private health insurance in Spain more user friendly to the expat community.
We’re pride on giving an excellent after sales service which is why our customer base is growing daily.
It is very simple to apply for a quote and the application can all be done in English. We can have you covered quickly regardless of where you are in Spain.
Applying and obtaining Health insurance in Spain has never been easier.