Sanitas Mas Salud provides complete, high quality cover while giving you access to all the facilities and specialists within the Sanitas network. It also comes packed with our new Dental 21 cover giving you access to all of our Millenium Dental Centres plus all the regular centres within the Sanitas Network You may choose additional services as part of your cover and you also have the choice to opt for either co-payments (reducing your monthly premiums) or no co-payments (adding a slight rise in premiums of around €3 extra per month).
Sanitas Mas Salud has low premium levels compared to the overall level of cover provided and compared to other Sanitas policies. This is because certain high cost treatments have been excluded from the policy to make it more economical, while still providing very extensive cover.
Here at HealthPlan we always like to help you save on your premium without compromising your level of cover.
Get yourself a quote and take advantage now with our new low premiums!
- Primary care (equivalent to GP services), including paediatrics, nursing and emergencies.
- Hospitalisation with or without surgery.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Access to all medical specialties.
- Dental 21, giving you a strong foundation of cover for those precious teeth.
- Diagnostic tests and therapies.
- Access to the latest technology including PET and CAT scans.
- Minimally invasive cardiac testing and laser surgery.
- Psychology services.
- Antenatal care plus a programme for new fathers.
- Access to specialist units providing diagnostics for genetic conditions.
- A single room with a bed for your visitor when hospitalised (except for Psychiatric hospitalisation).
- Sanitas Respond: There is a free, personalised health advice and suppport hotline if you have a medical condition that requires regular followups or ongoing care.
- Sanitas Welcome: 24 HOUR CLIENT HELP LINE where you can resolve any administration queries.
- SANITAS 24 hours: With just one call you can arrange a consultation with a Medical Professional, to discuss any doubts or questions you may have regarding you or your family´s health.
- Emergency overseas travel assistance: In collaboration with Europ Assistance, up to a maximum of €10,000 per person, per claim.
- Second medical opinion: The most prestigious international professionals are within reach when you are suffering from a serious illness such as cancer.
With Sanitas Mas Salud there is the option to choose additional services for a small extra premium to give a more comprehensive level of cover which is personalised to you and your family as follows:
- Worldwide Reimbursement option: Gives you 80% reimbursement for your medical bills up to a limit of €150,000 worldwide.
- Temporary Incapacity Cover: The option to receive a daily subsidy when the policy holder is temporarily unable to work due to ill health (from 16-64 years)
- Work related and traffic accidents: Cover in emergency situations.
- Sanitas Subsidy: Sanitas will pay an indemnity for each day that the insured is hospitalised.
- Reimbursement G.O.P option: Allows you to choose the Gynaecologist, Obstetrician or Paediatrician of your choice, when they are not within the Sanitas network and receive reimbursement of their charges. Or for a little more, you may choose any doctor outside the Sanitas network for whatever treatment you require.
- Pharmacy cover: Providing 50% reimbursement of the total cost of drugs and medicines prescribed for your treatment by Sanitas and for assistance with said treatment. (Limit €200 per person, per year).
- Sanitas Sport: Access to the top specialists in Sports Medicine, including treatment and prevention of lesions, rehabilitation and medical checkups for all professional sports.
- Cover in the USA: Receive complete medical assistance while in the USA. (with pre-authorization and recommendation from Sanitas whilst in Spain with a limit of €30,000.
- Telephone advice programmes: Assistance programmes including psychology, nutrition, quitting smoking and prevention of age-related dementia.
If you decide to opt for co-payments (in order to reduce your premium further) the co-payments are very reasonable:
- 0 – 6 services: FREE
- 7 – 10 services: €3
- 11 – 15 services: €6
- 16+ services: €9
In instances where you require a course of services these are charged at special rates with a one off payment of €12. These include:
- Physiotherapy (10 treatment sessions)
- Oxygen Therapy (30 days)
- Aerosol Therapy (15 days)
- Ventilotherapy (15 days)
- Antenatal Care
Waiting Periods (NO WAITING PERIODS UNDER CURRENT WINTER SPECIAL OFFER)
- Vital Emergencies: IMMEDIATE
- Ambulatory surgery: 3 months
- Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, cobalt therapy, radioactive isotopes,
linear accelerator, scanner, magnetic resonance, nuclear medicine,
bone densitometry, lithotripsy, digital arteriography,
radio-neurosurgery and prostate hyperthermia services: 6 months
- High technology diagnostic tests: 6 months
- Psychology: 6 months
- Temporary Incapacity cover: 8 months
- Hospitalisation, including inpatients, day patients and childbirth: 8 months
- Bariatric treatment: 60 months
Annual discounts: 4% (If you pay for the whole year upfront you will receive this special discount)
when only one person is applying for this policy an 8% surcharge will be applied to the premium.
- Initially you may contract this policy up to age 75. There is no upper age limit to remain covered, once contracted.
- For all members that are 76+ years of age a one-off joining fee applies and a medical report issued from your current G.P.
*Prices vary depending on age and location. Terms and Conditions Apply