Sanitas Healthplan Basic in 2 minutes
Whilst you are in Spain, Sanitas Basic Plan will cover your entire primary Health care, specialist care and diagnostic tests, offering a Personalised service through a specific network of doctors and clinics. Emergency medical attention of up to €10,000 per person per claim anywhere in the world plus basic dental treatment within Spain.
This plan may be the correct choice if you already have your Spanish Social Security cover, as it will allow you quicker access to consultants, but will not cover you for hospitalisation or operations. The Basic plan is very low in cost. You will be required to pay €12 for each visit and for each diagnostic test you have done. This however is controlled with your Sanitas Membership Card, which is registered and swiped by the waiting room receptionist at each visit to the doctor. A quarterly statement (co-payments only) will be issued by post.
- You can choose from a wide range of professionals with 100% cover of medical fees, the use of over 27,200 specialists and 517 private clinics throughout Spain, for outpatient consultations, diagnostic tests and home emergency visits.
- Bi-lingual client helplines manned by English and Spanish speaking operators.
- Policy documents are in English and come bundled with a network directory book to let you know which of our doctors and specialists within the Sanitas network speak English.
- Travel assistance is included up to a limit of €10,000 per person, per claim. In conjunction with Europ Assistance, you will be provided with an emergency telephone number in case you need medical assistance whilst travelling.
- With Sanitas you have access to a wide range of medical centres, Offering the best treatment and medical services available in Spain.